Friday 31 July 2015

My new breast friend

I have a big announcement- I bought a new bra!!! Yay. It is not a sports bra, it is a pretty one.  It is super comfy and most importantly it fits. 
I purchased it in Tesco as they actually sell bras that go up to my size in there!! It was meant to be, we walked towards the clothing section where I immediately saw a huge collection of bras with a big Sale sign next to it. I did not have a huge choice as literally there was one bra in my size in the whole section. 

It is in a cream colour and as I wanted one white and one black basic, I think this basically ticks the boxes for the white one. 
I have struggled so much over the bra issue this last year. With a arm that didn't move and it would hurt if lifted it was so hard to even get one on and off. I sat with my physical therapists in the hospital who I admit became really close friends to me at the time as they were the people who I spent lots of my time with, we discussed bras and I genuinely thought at that point that I would be in sports bras for the rest of my life. I still climb into my bra as opposed to clipping and unclipping it but I manage.
 Very excited about this purchase and I have to say that Tesco has a rather lovely selection of bras in the sale section at the moment and if you are not such a odd size like myself, there is a pretty good chance of grabbing yourself a beautiful bargain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment