Saturday 12 September 2015

That time of month

Oh I love the two weeks of every month when I am happy and feel like I can conquer the world. I don't do the other two weeks so well. 

I have awful anxiety the week before my period is due to start. It is irrational, I know this but I can not convince my mind otherwise. I am constantly tired and feel as if I could sleep standing up. I have had a particularly hard time this  month and as the pain starting this morning I could literally feel a dark cloud lifting away from me.my mood is good, I almost feel productive as long as I have a hot water bottle and a paracetamol. I am still in the middle of writing about my visit to London, I can only cope with writing about it in short bursts. It will be so worthwhile now when future me can look back and reminisce. 
Life has not been too bad as of late, unlike my bad mood. My sister Claire  has very kindly given me her old chromebook to use which I have to admit I am not using to write this. It is lovely and I will use it to write with very shortly. 

Cerys has started junior school, she loves it very much and it is wonderful to see her looking so very happy. 

I have started following some workouts on YouTube which are not specifically aimed at stroke survivors. If there is anything I can not do, I do my own version but I'm getting quite strong these days and felt the need to push myself a bit more. :) 

I can click my fingers using my left hand, something which I never thought I would be able to do again. My improvements are not always as obvious as they was were but I think that my hand is improving and I am pretty sure that sometimes on rare occasions I don't feel the constant pins and needles anymore. :) it still gets tired very easily after I use it but I will have to put up with that. After all, it had been through a lot this past year.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment