Thursday 29 January 2015

A pretty simple life

Time.....



is a great healer

This is so true yet normally and unfortunately we do not get to witness this happening until one day  we realised that perhaps we do not hurt as much as we once did at one particular point in our life,may that be physically or mentally. I feel so lucky though that I am in a rare position to be witnessing this miracle every few weeks or so as my body and mind continues to recover after my stroke

Remember that time I had a stroke?

I think that is a point I am striving for. It will always be a part of me but I want one day for it to be quite insignificant as opposed to what it feels like to me now- my whole life. We will laugh at those moments that seem like huge problems right now and I will be able to run, jump, dance etc without a care in the world. Okay, maybe not no cares in the world but just to be able to RUN, JUMP and DANCE will be amazing.

TIME to move on

For so long I have dreamed about "getting back to normal" and "feeling like me" again. I have realised though that while feeling like myself is important, I do not want to get back to normal. There is no going back only forward. The things in my life that were important before and still are have obviously just stayed with me throughout- my daughter, my family, my friends and fond memories. As for everything else, it is time to start fresh.

A Cozy, Simple yet pretty, organised, functional, nutritional, healthy life please. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment